From: Roger B. Marks [mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org]
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 10:39 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] compiled table of PARs for November EC agenda

Colleagues,

I have compiled a table of the PARs submitted for November EC approval:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg40/lmsc/pars.html

If my table is incomplete or inaccurate. I would like to respectfully
request that you check it and let me know of any errors.

Thanks,

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA

This list is maintained by Listserv.