Re: [802.15.4B] mid-week summary from Vancouver

Rob,
     Your mid week summary did not capture my concern voiced during
yesterday's 802.19 TAG meeting during your attendance.
The NO comment was Steve Shellhammer's individual vote. The NO comment did
not come from the 802.19 TAG as a whole.   This never occurred.
I understand that it is confusing that since Steve Shellhamer is the Chair
of the 802.19 TAG, that he can vote as an individual, rather than as the
representative of the 802.19 TAG.

Steve Shellhammer agreed that his individual NO vote and comment on IEEE
802.15.4b letter ballot was addressed since a CA document was produced.
The IEEE 802.19 TAG motioned to provide information that since the 802.19
TAG did not vote on 802.15 working group ballot, it would not delay
802.15.4b's progress and hopes that some individual will be eligible to
vote in the sponsor ballot for 802.15.4b who will technically consider the
CA accompanying the 802.15.4b draft.

We must keep the record and future 802 letter ballot procedures clean and
clear to avoid misrepresentation or precedence setting.   To do so will
void the purpose for the 802.19 TAG.

David Cypher