RE: 802.19 TAG Conference Calls

Steve S

What is your planned call duration?  1 hour, 2 hours?

Steve W

                      "Shellhammer,
                      Steve"                   To:       <stds-802-19@IEEE.ORG>
                      <sshellha@qualcom        cc:       (bcc: Steve
                      m.com>                    Whitesell/ENG/VTNCAN/VTECH)
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: 802.19 TAG Conference Calls
                      stds-802-19@ieee.
                      org

                      11/20/2005 03:24
                      PM

Looks like Wednesday is the best day for 802.19 Conference calls.
Unless I hear strong opposition I will choose Wednesday at 9 AM Pacific
Time.

We need to hold both TAG conference calls (maybe only a few) and study
group conference calls.  So I plan to alternate weeks between those two
meeting, using the exact same date and time.

My current plan is as follows,

November 30     TAG

December 7       SG

December 14     TAG

December 21     SG

December 28     NONE

January 4          SG

January 11        SG

            I will send out an announcement on Monday, unless I hear
that Wednesday mornings are a problem.

Regards,

Steve