From: David Cypher [mailto:david.cypher@nist.gov]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 11:35 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve; stds-802-19@ieee.org; aik.chindapol@siemens.com; carl.stevenson@ieee.org; guenter.kleindl@siemens.com; giffordi@ieee.org; jerry.upton@ieee.org; Joseph.Levy@interdigital.com; mjlynch@nortelnetworks.com; nada.golmie@nist.gov; bheile@ieee.org; Roger B. Marks; Shellhammer, Steve; sli@sibeam.com; swhitesell@vtech.ca; stuart.kerry@philips.com; tom.siep@ieee.org
Subject: Re: IEEE 802.19 TAG Conference Call

My high level comment about the 802.15.4a CA Annex E, is that it is incomplete and that trying to find answers within the draft text is impossible due to it being incomplete too.  This letter ballot is like many other previous ballots, they are placed in letter ballot well in advance of being complete for even 802.15 WG procedures.

I have a list of over 70 comments that support this observation/position.

Therefore the comment that I propose for the 802.19 TAG to consider is.
The entire document is not sufficiently complete to consider the contents of the letter ballot any further.