Plans for March 802.19 Session

All,

We need to start planning for the March 802.19 Session.  I put together the following list of plans for that session.

            Please reply with any comments or suggestions on tasks for March.

Steve

Plans for March 2006 Session

Study Group

  • Address any comments we receive on the PAR and 5C

TAG

  • Election of TAG Chair and Vice Chair
  • Prepare press release on New Project
  • Discuss what coexistence scenarios we want to cover in recommended practice (RP)
  • Discuss organization and structure of RP (what are we looking for?)
  • Prepare call-for-submission for RP
  • Discuss document on coexistence parameters of 802 standards