IEEE 802.19 Agenda for March

IEEE 802.19,

            Attached is the agenda for the March 802.19 session.

            Here are some highlights.

Study Group

  • There is time allocated on Tuesday morning to allow members from other working groups to discuss the PAR with members of the study group.
  • There is time allocated on Wednesday morning to make any changes we choose to make in response to any comments we receive from other working groups on the PAR.

TAG

·         Tuesday morning is the election of the TAG chair and vice chair.  This is done every two years in March.  The current chair (Steve Shellhammer) and current vice chair (Tom Siep) plan to run again.  If anyone else is interested in running for either of these offices please notify me.

·         There is time to develop a press release on the new project.  Tom Siep, can you please lead this activity?

·         There is time to discuss what the recommended practice should include and its general format.

·         There is time to develop a call-for-submissions.  I will take on this task.

·         There is time for Joseph Levy to present his updated document on coexistence parameter (Joe how is it going?)

If anyone has anything else for the agenda and would like to make a presentation please notify me.

     Ian please post.  Thanks.

Regards,

Steve

19-06-0007-00-0000-March-2006-Agenda.xls