Re: meeting with the .19 TAG?

Hi Steve & .19 team:

Thanks for making the time.  Since I have Chair duties with 15.4b, I
shouldn't take the whole AM1 session off.   Since the SG meeting
isn't fully booked, I'd appreciate it if you could find a slot where
I can turn up, have the discussion and take off again.  Name a time
and I'll be there.

I look forward to it.

Thanks.

- Rob