From: Paul Nikolich [mailto:paul.nikolich@att.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 8:17 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] Open office hours 5-7pm Limestone Boardroom

Dear EC members,

As we have done for that past 2 plenary sessions, please remind your
WG/TAG members that I will be holding 'open office hours' from 5-7pm
this evening in the Limestone Boardroom along with Steve Mills, Karen
Kenney and Jim Carlo.  You are invited to join us as well.

The objective of the 'open office hours' is to give the members a chance
to meet with 802, Standard Board and Staff leadership to discuss
whatever they would like--it is an open forum with the agenda set by the
members that participate.

Regards,

--Paul

This list is maintained by Listserv.