From: stds-802-19@ieee.org [mailto:stds-802-19@ieee.org] On Behalf Of
Tom Siep
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 1:36 PM
To: stds-802-19@ieee.org
Subject: Information of PER for shared antenna?

Hello All,

I was asked if there is any data or analysis available for understanding
issues involved with the design of an RF front-end for a Bluetooth chip
and a 802.11 chip to share an antenna.
They have asked for some information about the effect of interferer
dot.11 signal strengths on Bluetooth bit error rates to help optimise
the design.

Any thoughts?