RE: LB8

Is anyone interested in me setting up a conference call to discuss these two CA documents from 15.4a?  I need to receive comments by Monday since this is a 15-day letter ballot.  I have not yet received any comments, but I did take a few notes myself.

I can set up a call for Thursday if anyone is interested in having a discussion.

Steve

From: Shellhammer, Steve
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 12:33 PM
To: Aik Chindapol (aik.chindapol@siemens.com); Carl Stevenson (carl.stevenson@ieee.org); David Cypher (david.cypher@nist.gov); Guenter Kleindl (guenter.kleindl@siemens.com); Ian Gifford (giffordi@ieee.org); Jerry Upton (jerry.upton@ieee.org); Joseph Levy (Joseph.Levy@InterDigital.com); Mark Austin (Mark.austin@ofcom.org.uk); Michael Lynch (mjlynch@NORTELNETWORKS.COM); Nada Golmie (nada.golmie@nist.gov); Robert Heile (bheile@ieee.org); Roger B. Marks; Shellhammer, Steve; Sheung Li (sli@sibeam.com); Steve Whitesell (swhitesell@vtech.ca); Stuart Kerry (stuart@ok-brit.com); Tom Siep (tom.siep@ieee.org)
Subject: LB8

IEEE 802.19 Members,

            The 802.15 WG initiated a 15-day letter ballot on 802.15.4a which has two companion CA documents.

            This email initiates 802.19 LB8.   Instructions and the necessary documents are attached.

            Ian, given that we are using the 802.15 WG ballot tool maybe you can help me with the consolidation of the comments.  J

Regards,

Steve

IEEE 802.19 Letter Ballot 8

Ballot on 802.15.4a Coexistence Assurance Documents

From:  Steve Shellhammer

To: IEEE 802.19 Wireless Coexistence TAG                                    Date: April 28, 2006

Directions

The 802.15 working group has initiated a 15-day letter ballot on the 802.15.4a/D2 draft, which has two companion coexistence assurance (CA) documents: one for UWB and one for CSS.  As such the 802.19 TAG will vote on these documents.  Since this is a 15-day letter ballot our schedule will be compressed.  The schedule is listed below.  Comments on these two CA documents are due to the TAG chair and vice chair by Monday May 8.  You can use one of two methods of entering your comments: the ASCI form or the Ballot tool.  See the instructions on the web site,

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/15/pub/LB34/LB34.html

Schedule

Task

Due Date

Submit comments on CA document to the TAG chair (shellhammer@ieee.org) and vice-chair (tom.siep@ieee.org)

Monday May 8, 2006

The chair to send out consolidated list of comments and initiate vote by TAG members on the consolidated list of comments

Tuesday May 9, 2006

TAG members vote on consolidated list of comment due to the TAG chair (shellhammer@ieee.org) and vice-chair (tom.siep@ieee.org)

Thursday May 11, 2006

TAG chair to submit TAG vote on CA document to WG chair

Friday May 12, 2006