From: Rainer Hach [mailto:R.Hach@nanotron.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:09 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Cc: pat.kinney@ieee.org; Kyung-Kuk Lee
Subject: CA analysis between CSS and 11g

Steve,
thanks for your all your input in Jacksonville.
Considering 11g with 22MBPS I am looking for a BER or PER equation. One
approch could be to figure out how many sub carriers with which
mdoulation and coding are used and then combine the BERs for each
subcarrier. Is that appropriate?
If so, can you help me with the assumptions on subcarriers etc. out or
can you tell me somebody who could possibly do so or recommend some
document besides the standard itself?
Thanks!
Best regards,
Rainer