From: Rainer Hach [mailto:R.Hach@nanotron.com]
Sent: Thu 6/15/2006 6:01 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Cc: Benjamin A. Rolfe; pat.kinney@ieee.org; Jay Bain; John Lampe; Kyung-Kuk Lee; stds-802-19@ieee.org
Subject: CA analysis between CSS and 11b,11g, consistence with 4b CA doc

Steve,
when I analyzed annex E of P802.15.4REVb/D6 I noticed that they are
assuming 1024 bytes as average frame size for 11b.
For consistency reasons I tend to use the same value although you
recommended to use 1500 bytes because this would be more relevant for
TCP/IP packets. So, would it be a problem for you if I stick to 1024
bytes?

I further found that in annex E of P802.15.4REVb/D6 receiver bandwidth
values are defined but I didn't see any filter shapes for the receivers.
Does this mean that rectangular filter shapes are assumed here?
Best regards,
Rainer