802.19 July Agenda

IEEE 802.19,

            Attached is the first cut at the agenda for the July 802.19 meeting.  I believe we will have a discussion with members of 802.11 task group T on a proposal for a coexistence test.  I do not yet have a time agreed to with the members of TGT.

            Otherwise, we will approve the procedure document and begin reviewing presentations on coexistence scenarios.  So please plan to bring in some submissions. Also, please plan to notify me of any presentations you plan to make.

            Ian please post.  Thanks.

Regards,

Steve

19-06-0026-00-0000-July-2006-Agenda.xls