LB10

IEEE 802.19 Letter Ballot 10

Ballot on 802.15.4a Coexistence Assurance Document

From:  Steve Shellhammer

To: IEEE 802.19 Wireless Coexistence TAG                                    Date: June 30, 2006

Directions

The 802.15 working group has initiated a 15-day recirculation letter ballot on the 802.15.4a/D3 draft, containing a CA document in Annex E.  Since this is a recirculation letter ballot the TAG voted and submitted comments previously.  I have attached the comment resolution document from 15.4a.  I have attached the original TAG comments. We will begin by collecting any new comments. If a previous comment has been resolved to your satisfaction you will be able to vote to remove that comment this time around.  If you have any new comments send them to me in the same format as the original TAG comments by Friday July 7.

 The schedule is listed below.

Comments on the CA document are due to the TAG chair and vice chair by Friday July 7.

Schedule

Task

Due Date

Submit new comments on CA document to the TAG chair (shellhammer@ieee.org) and vice-chair (tom.siep@ieee.org)

Friday July 7, 2006

The chair to send out consolidated list of comments and initiate vote by TAG members on the consolidated list of comments

Sunday July 9, 2006

TAG members vote on consolidated list of comment due to the TAG chair (shellhammer@ieee.org) and vice-chair (tom.siep@ieee.org)

Thursday July 13, 2006

TAG chair to submit TAG vote on CA document to WG chair

Friday July 14, 2006

LB10.doc

TAG 19 LB34 comments.rtf

TAG Comments.xls