From: stds-802-19@ieee.org [mailto:stds-802-19@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Tom Siep
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 4:01 PM
To: Shellhammer, Steve; stds-802-19@ieee.org
Subject: RE: R1 of 802.19 Agenda

Hello Steve, All,

Currently I do intend to attend the Dallas meeting, but it has become quite clear (at least to me) that I do not have the bandwidth to continue to serve as vice chair of 802.19.  Therefore I shall be resigning as of the end of the next meeting.

I have tried (and shall continue to try) to get someone new to help bring the WPAN perspective (Bluetooth and dot15) to our important work.  Thus far I have not been able to recruit a replacement inside CSR or outside.  I shall continue to try.

Tom