Presentation on new Standards Association Policies

802.19 TAG,

            Attached is a link to a presentation that Bob Grow made at the opening 802 plenary.

            http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/minutes/mar2007/802%20Plenary%20SA%20Changes.pdf

            One point that Bob made was that going forward everyone is required to declare their affiliation and that needs to be recorded in the minutes.

            The signup page I have does not currently have a place to put down your affiliation.  In the future I will add a column for that.  I know the affiliation of most people who attend.  I will request affiliation information for anyone who attends that I do not already know.

Steve