RE: Coexistence in the 3650 MHz Frequency Band - Conference Call Announcement

Mariana,

            Thanks.  I will have the updated presentations posted once I receive them.

Steve

From: Mariana Goldhamer [mailto:marianna.goldhammer@alvarion.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 11:53 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve; Paul Piggin; stds-802-19@ieee.org; bkraemer@ieee.org; david.grandblaise@motorola.com; dickroy@alum.mit.edu; eldad.perahia@intel.com; fm@octoscope.com; john.sydor@crc.ca; Kenneth Stanwood; wuxuyong@huawei.com
Cc: r.b.marks@ieee.org
Subject: RE: Coexistence in the 3650 MHz Frequency Band - Conference Call Announcement

Steve,

The presentation list was as follows (you have an older version):

       Paul Piggin – S802.16h-07/038

        John Sydor - C802.16h-07/017r1

        Mariana Goldhamer - S802.16h-07/039 (C802.16h-07/039r1).

I will send you the contribution by a separate e-mail; you also can see them in http://le.wirelessman.org/, but this is a temporary location.

Mariana