Re: [802.19] Conference Call - Coexistence is 3650 MHz Band

Hello Mariana..

I respectfully wanted to point out that a dot 11 password & userid
will not provide access to the dot 16 draft D2c that you reference.

Non-dot 16 voters are limited to looking the pdf file contribution you
mention in your email. ie:
http://www.ieee802.org/16/le/contrib/C80216h-07_070.pdf  as the D2c
draft is in the password protected dot 16 private area.

Best,

Dan Lubar