From: Paul Piggin [mailto:ppiggin@nextwave.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 7:52 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Subject: r7 of simulation parameters document

Hi Steve,

Please find attached the latest version of the simulation parameters document for 3.65GHz.

I have included the comments from the last conference call and also worked with Mariana to add a description of the CX-CBP scheme. Due to the increased length of the document I have added a table of contents and included section numbering.

Perhaps we can go through this on tomorrow’s call.

Thanks,

Paul.

19-07-0011-07-0000-Parameters-for-Simulation.doc