[802.19] Electronic Commenting

All,

            We are finalizing the Simulation Parameters document and the Coexistence Metrics document.  To do this we are going to collect all final comments electronically.  Anyone is allowed to submit comments.  Attached is the commenting form.  Please fill it out and send it back to me by February 26.

            Here are links to the two documents,

http://ieee802.org/19/pub/2008/19-07-0011-13-0000-Parameters-for-Simulation.doc

http://ieee802.org/19/pub/2008/19-07-0020-03-0000-Coexistence-Metrics-for-3650MHz-Band.doc

            If anyone has any questions about the commenting process just send me an email.

Steve

Comments.xls