[802.19] New Document Management System

All,

            The IEEE 802.19 TAG will now be using the IEEE Mentor Document Management System.  This is the same system being used by 802.11 and 802.15.

            You can find the system at,

            https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/documents

            Anyone can download a document.  To get document numbers and to upload a document you need to login.  To login you use your IEEE Web ID.  This is the password you get from being an IEEE member.  This is also the login that is being used in the automated attendance software that is being deployed across many of the working groups and TAGs.  If you are not an IEEE member you can still get a Web ID for free.

            With this document management system you can get your own document numbers and upload your documents directly.  You can upload revised versions of documents already there.  When you do you will be able to enter the author name and affiliation.  Since we uploaded all the previous documents (back till 2004) those documents do not have author names.  New document will have author names listed.  Documents before 2004 did not use a standardized file naming convention so those have been archived on the 802.19 web site.

            If anyone has any trouble with the system please contact me, and I will forward your question to the right person.

Steve