[802.19] Packet Error Model

All,

            When I was putting together the Coexistence Metric document Paul asked me to include some text describing under what conditions we have a packet error.  I did have a few words in the Coexistence Metric document but decided that I needed to include a more accurate model.  So I put together a document on the Packet Error Model, which has been posted on the new document management system,

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/file/08/19-08-0004-00-0000-packet-error-model.doc

            We can discuss this document and also comments on the other documents during next week’s conference call.

Steve