[802.19] FW: CE-IT Working Group Meeting, Infrastructure and Wireless

FYI

From: K.Cush@xxxxxxxx [mailto:K.Cush@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 6:34 AM
To: bkraemer@xxxxxxxxxxx; mjlynch@xxxxxxxxxx; bheile@xxxxxxxx; Roger B.Marks; Shellhammer, Steve; Klerer, Mark; vivek.g.gupta@xxxxxxxxx; Carl R.Stevenson
Cc: M.Kipness@xxxxxxxx; Paul Nikolich; s.vogel@xxxxxxxx
Subject: CE-IT Working Group Meeting, Infrastructure and Wireless

ATTENTION WIRELESS WG/TAG CHAIRS

Attached is an invitation to join a new CE-IT Working Group, Infrastructure and Wireless.  As you may remember, the person driving this effort, Leanne Cordisco (GE Healthcare), was one of the Healthcare IT presenters during the HCIT Tutorial at the July Plenary in Denver.  I've been asked by Engineering in Medicine and Biology to disseminate this type of information across IEEE Committees respectively.  They had their first telecon earlier this month and are actively seeking participation.  Please pass on to your working group members.  For more information on CE-IT please see this website:  http://www.ceitcollaboration.org/

Thank you,
Kathryn M. Cush, Program Manager, Technical Program Development
IEEE Standards Activities - Piscataway, NJ - Ph: +1 732 465 5867
Email:  K.Cush@xxxxxxxx  ~  Web:
http://standards.ieee.org/
IEEE...Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.

----- Forwarded by Kathryn Cush/STDS/STAFF/US/IEEE on 10/29/2008 08:58 AM -----

"Elliot Sloane, PhD, CCE" <elliot.sloane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sue Vogel <s.vogel@xxxxxxxx>, "K.Cush@xxxxxxxx" <K.Cush@xxxxxxxx>

10/15/2008 02:25 PM

[Fwd: Fwd: Save the Date: CE-IT Working Group Meeting, Infrastructure and Wireless]