From: "Steve Shellhammer" <sshellha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 6:02:02 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: [802.19] 40MHz 11n Coexistence Conference Call on Monday

All,

            We have a conference call scheduled for Monday at 1 PM Eastern Time (10 AM Pacific Time).  We have some people who have some material to present on interference testing of 802.11n on 802.15.4.  However, I will not be able to attend due to a schedule conflict.  I am trying to see if I can get someone else to chair the call and take a few notes.  I will send out the bridge info one I know I have someone to chair the call.

Steve