[802.19] FW: 802W-0509-Event Review-Hotel Accomodations

If you stayed in a different hotel F2F would like to know the name of that hotel.  They don’t need your personal information.

Steve

From: 'Dawn Slykhouse' [mailto:lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 6:39 AM
To: 'Bob Heile'; 'Bruce Kraemer'; 'Carl Stevenson'; Klerer, Mark; 'Michael Lynch'; Shellhammer, Steve; 'Vivek G. Gupta'; Peter Murray
Cc: 'Rick Alfvin'; 'Adrian Stephens'; 'Gerald Chouinard'; 'Jon Rosdahl'; john.barr@xxxxxx; VeriLAN
Subject: 802W-0509-Event Review-Hotel Accomodations

Chairmen,

We would like to request your assistance in our event analysis.

If you could please encourage your attendees who have chosen to stay at an alternate hotel to stop by the registration counter to share the name of their selected we would be most appreciative.

No personal information will be collected, only the name of their selected accommodation.

Please contact me directly if you have any questions about this matter.

Dawn Slykhouse - dawns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

President

Face To Face Events, Inc.

2699 Iversen Court