[802.19] FW: Updated 802.19 TV White Space Coexistence Plan

Chairs,

                This week the 802.19 TV white space coexistence study group agreed to a new set of tasks.  One of the first steps is to notify the chairs of the working groups.  I have send the email below to the EC so everyone received it, but I also wanted to send a focused email to the wireless WG chairs describing the tasks.  We would encourage participation from members of your working groups.

                The details of these new tasks are listed on Slides 8 and 9 of the presentation listed below.  The main to deliverables are,

·         Provide procedural recommendations to the EC on coexistence in the TVWS

·         Provide technical recommendations, to the working groups considering MAC/PHY projects in the TV white space, on what features could be supported in the drafts to enable coexistence between 802 wireless standards in the TV white space

The goal is to provide these recommendations no later than the November Plenary.

Regards,

Steve