Re: [802.19] 19-09/081r1 5C Technical Feasibility needs work

Peter,

                Thanks for your comments.

                We will address these in Atlanta.

802.19 TVWS SG,

                This is our first set of comments.  We may get a few more before the Atlanta meeting and some during the Atlanta meeting.  I will keep track of the comments we receive so we can review them in Atlanta.

For each comment we receive we need to provide the following,

1.       Response to the comment

2.       Any changes to the PAR/5C

We will generate these in Atlanta.

Steve