Re: [802.19] Joint Call with 802.22

ALso there is a typo, 11:30AM ET is 8:30AM PT

On Oct 27, 2009, at 9:46 PM, Tuncer Baykas wrote:

Dear Steve,

11:30 AM in Eastern Time  corresponds to 1:30 AM in Japan and Korea.
It will be very hard for us to join. I prefer keeping the time at 5:00
PM, which corresponds to 7:00 AM Tokyo. It will be 10 pm in London and
11 pm in Europe.

Sincerely yours,
Tuncer

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 10:03 AM, Shellhammer, Steve