[802.19] Comment on PAR from NesCom Member

All,

                We received a comment on the PAR from a member of NesCom.  I am capturing all comments and we will address them in Atlanta.

                It seems we put a date on the PAR which is more than 4 years in the future.  This was a mistake and we can fix it in Atlanta.

                Here is the comment,

C/LM/WG802.19/802.19.1

P802.19.1 Standard for Information Technology - Telecommunications and Information Exchange

Between Systems - Local and Metropolitan Area Networks - Specific Requirements -

Part 19: TV White Space Coexistence Mechanisms

Original Comment from T Olsen

Approve, but only for four-year validity. Schedule shows completion in over 5 years

(12/2013 is really 2014). Accelerate schedule to complete balloting no later than

Sept, 2013 with submittal to RevCom in early October, 2013 for consideration at the

December 2013 meeting.

Steve