From: Alex Reznik [mailto:alexr.at.ieee@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 6:26 AM
To: Yohannes
Cc: STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.19] Regarding P802.19.1 requirements

Hi, Yohannes,

Thank you and your colleagues very much for uploading this presentation, I think it provides an excellent start in this important process.

In addition to seconding Richard's comments on security, I would like to point out that this presentation i somewhat ambiguous about whether these are requirements on us (i.e. 802.19.1 as a group of people) or on the technology we are trying to develop/standardize.   Would you please clarify?

Many thanks,

Alex