Re: [802.19] Agenda

Alex,

                Previously I had announced that the elections will be on Monday.  I would expect members of the WG to know those people who will run for TG officers.  Also, candidates will be able to give their background and speak to why they should be elected.

Steve

From: Alex Reznik [mailto:alexr.at.ieee@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 6:19 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Cc: STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.19] Agenda

Hi, Steve,

Thanks for posting this.   May I propose that we postpone the actual elections - or at least the TG officers elections until Wed.   The TG is a brand new group and I would like to give the candidates (or at least chair candidates) an opportunity to present themselves and then give the group (and myself) time to ponder which of the great candidates might be the greatest.   I've seen 802.11 do this and thought this was an excellent practice.

Many thanks,

Alex