[802.19] SDD Terminology STRAWPOLL

Hi All,

First, MANY THANKS  to those of you who worked on this and
provided draft definitions for this effort.  The results of the collection
process are posted in:
19-10-0026-03-0001-TerminologyAdhoc-template_ROLLUP.xls
19-10-0049-00-0001-TerminologyAdhoc_Extra_Terms.xls

We are now initiating an email strawpoll to determine the opinion of the
group about these terms.  A strawpoll document
        19-10-0048-00-0001-SDD_Terminology_Strawpoll.xls
has been uploaded to the server. I estimate that it will take each of us
20-40 minutes to consider the 73 definitions collected here.

PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE TERMINOLOGY STRAWPOLL AND FOLLOW
THE INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED WITHIN THE SPREADSHEET.
Return your completed strawpoll forms to: joekwak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
---This email straw poll will close at 11PM ET on Monday 15MAR.---

I will post the results of the straw poll before 4PM ET on Tuesday 16MAR.

On Wednesday 17MAR at 4PM, we will meet to consider the results of the straw poll
and to decide on a final list of definitions for the SDD. The author of the preferred definition may
then consider comments  from the  rest of the TG to further improve his suggested definitions.
Also, any new terms not identified at last meeting may be discussed and decided at that time.

Your inputs are greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Joe Kwak