Re: [802.19] Strawpoll to select TVWS Coexistence Workshop time

Dear Joe and All,

For me Friday looks better:

*What date/time do you prefer for the TVWS Coexistence Workshop to be held
at the July IEEE802 meeting?
[    ]  Sunday    11JUL: 1PM-5PM
[    ]  Sunday    11JUL: 6PM-10PM
[X]  Friday     16JUL: 1PM-5PM*

Best regards, Stanislav Filin.

Joe Kwak wrote:
Hi All,

At the last Orlando meeting we agreed to host a TVWS Workshop in July whose purpose is to increase industry participation in this 802.19.1 standards work.
Yesterday on the 19.1 TG teleconference, we discussed the planning and
logistics for the upcoming  workshop.  This workshop will invite industry
leaders in TVWS business to lead panel discussions of topics of interest
to better understand this market and the need for standards.

During the teleconference, we decided to run a short straw poll on the question:
*What date/time do you prefer for the TVWS Coexistence Workshop to be held
at the July IEEE802 meeting?
[    ]  Sunday    11JUL: 1PM-5PM
[    ]  Sunday    11JUL: 6PM-10PM
[    ]  Friday     16JUL: 1PM-5PM

*Please review the information found in the attached document.
Please indicate your preference by placing an * [ X ] *in ONLY ONE of the three boxes above.

*Please return this straw poll ballot to me at  joekwak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

THIS STRAW POLL CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT FRIDAY 07MAY.

*Best regards,
Joe Kwak