[802.19] FW: [802.15-GENERAL-LIST] Wednesday Evening Social in Beijing, 1830 at the China World

Looks like we will have a social on Wednesday night.

Steve

From: Bob Heile [mailto:bheile@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 3:56 PM
To: STDS-802-WPAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.15-GENERAL-LIST] Wednesday Evening Social in Beijing, 1830 at the China World

All-

Some great news.  There will be a social Weds evening after all with entertainment (local Chinese dancing). Start time is1830 as usual.   I apologize if some of you may have already booked the time for meetings but I hope you will be able to at least partake in the excellent Chinese Cuisine and Beverage regardless (local version of Tex-Mex in honor of Buzz).

It would be appreciated if you would let the registration staff know if you plan to attend and whether you plan to bring a guest when you puck up your badge for the meeting.

Regards

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman of the ZigBee Alliance