[802.19] 802.19.1 July Report and Reminder for July 28th teleconference

Dear all,

I would like to thank all participants of Task Group 1 sessions during
the 802 San Diego meeting. We heard 10 technical contributions related
to 802.19.1 architecture, geolocation for cognitive access, data
representation, GERDCS, concepts of operation, reference model,
expectations of 802.19.1 from a primary protection point of view,
channel set transitions, coexistence decision making topologies,
channel selection support, and security. In September Task Group 1
will begin hearing proposals on the draft. I would like to remind you,
according to call for proposals document, any individual intending to
present a proposal on the system description clause or the 802.19.1
reference model clause shall notify the chair of TG1, Tuncer Baykas,
by email at (tbaykas@xxxxxxxx) with a copy addressed to the vice-chair
of TG1 Mika Kasslin (mika.kasslin@xxxxxxxxx) by August 29, 2010
(midnight, GMT-5). Proposals and related documents shall be submitted
to the IEEE Mentor document server by September 5, 2010 (midnight,
GMT-5).

Four teleconference calls are scheduled until the September meeting,
the first one being on July 28th,  9:00 AM ET. If you would like to
present a contribution please notify the group at least 2 days before
the teleconference. I will provide detailed agenda on July 27th.

Sincerely yours,
Tuncer Baykas
802.19.1 Chair

P.s: Numbers for the teleconference bridge are available below.

England 0808-234-6967
Korea 00798-817-1522
USA 1-800-707-0544 or 1- 800-689-8786
Canada 1-888-285-9363