Re: [802.19] 802.19 Non-Transmitter Questions and Answers

Hi Jesse,

Thank you for the clarification.

For the scenario you mentioned, if the transmitter gets the list of available channels directly from the authorized database, and in addition it uses the optimal frequency plan from the non-transmitter as advices to its operation in TV band, that should be allowed.

Please let me know if I am wrong. Thank you very much again.

Best regards

Chen SUN
Ubiquitous Mobile Communications Group

National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT)
YRP-1 Bldg., 3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka 239-0847, Japan
Tel: +81 46-847-5062   Fax: +81 46-847-5110