From: Reznik, Alex [mailto:Alex.Reznik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 6:23 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Cc: STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: November WG Agenda comments

Hi, Steve,

There are a number of PARs out for comment (including 1 from 802.11 and, I believe, 3 from 802.15).  If you recall, all comments must be provided before 5 pm on Tuesday.  Accordingly, I would suggest that we reserve the Tuesday PM1 slot (or, if possible, 1 hour of Tuesday PM1 slot) as a WG meeting so that the WG can finalize any feedback that we may want to provide.

Thanks,

Alex