[802.19] January IEE 802 Meeting

We appear to be in a sold out condition at the Hyatt Century Plaza and are exploring alternatives. f you have tried to make a reservation and are unable to do so, please advise Dawn and Lisa (<dawns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ) of your preferred dates. Please put Hyatt Reservations and your name in the subject field to make it easier to track.

In the meantime, we are extending the early bird registration deadline until we can get things sorted out.

Steve