[802.19] FW: 802W-0111-OverFlow @ InterContinental

An alternative hotel in LA

From: Bob Heile [mailto:bheile@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 3:06 PM
To: bheile@xxxxxxxx; bkraemer@xxxxxxxxxxx; jrosdahl@xxxxxxxx; Adrian.P.Stephens@xxxxxxxxx; alfvin@xxxxxxxx; pat.kinney@xxxxxxxx; freqmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; shellhammer@xxxxxxxx; Klerer, Mark; barr@xxxxxxxx; gerald.chouinard@xxxxxx; I_reede@xxxxxxxxxxxx; apurva.mody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: thompson@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: 802W-0111-OverFlow @ InterContinental

From: "Lisa Ronmark" <lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Bob Heile'" <bheile@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: <dawns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 802W-0111-OverFlow @ InterContinental
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 13:06:16 -0800

HI Bob,

We have posted the Information about January 2011 Overflow Accomodations at the InterContinental on the event site.

As Dawn noted earlier today the Marriott property has a full block.

I have attached the InterContinental Information page should you wish to share it with your WG Chairs.

From all reports folks are getting the reservations they need. Since we posted the information and issued the emails earlier this week our request volume has been very very low.

If you have any questions just let Dawn and I know.

Have a great weekend.

Sincerely,

Lisa Ronmark
Meeting Administrator
Face to Face Events Inc.
Email: lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: (408) 740-5837

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
11 Robert Toner Blvd
Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832