[802.19] January 5 teleconference agenda and logistics

Dear all,

I wish you a happy new year and thank you all for your contributions to P802.19.1 during 2010.
I look forward to work with you all for the success of our project in 2011.
Our next teleconference is scheduled January 5th, 7 AM Eastern Time.
Currently, we have one major agenda item, discussion of proposed comments to P1900.7 PAR.
Please inform me if you have any other agenda items.

Sincerely yours,
Tuncer Baykas
802.19.1 Chair

Agenda,

Attendance (send to junyi.wang@xxxxxxxxxx, tbaykas@xxxxxxxx)

The IEEE patent policy  (http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.pdf)

Discussion of proposed comments to P1900.7 PAR (802.19-11/0001r0)

New business

Logistics

Germany 0800-180-3434
England 0808-234-6967