[802.19] P802.19.1 Proposal upload reminder

Dear all,

During September and November meetings, proposals for P802.19.1 are
presented. I would like to thank proposers one more time for their
interest to P802.19.1. According to approved draft development
process,
"When all the proposals have been presented, rounds of voting will be
held per clauses in the clause order defined in the System Design
Document. On each round of voting, the proposal that receives the
least number of votes shall be eliminated from consideration. ...
Between rounds of voting, presenters will again have the opportunity
to merge proposals."

For January meeting, I would like to ask proposers to update their
proposals and upload a separate file for each clause. This will help
the group during the voting process and ease merging of different
proposals. I suggest uploading your files to mentor before the
beginning of 802 meeting.

Sincerely yours,
Tuncer Baykas
802.19 TG1 Chair