Re: [802.19] Discussion on 1900.7 PAR

Dear Steve and All,

Attached are the current versions of the draft PAR and 5C. These are draft documents approved by WS Radio ad hoc but not yet approved by DySPAN-SC.

Best regards, Stanislav Filin.

Shellhammer, Steve wrote:

All,

At the executive committee meeting this morning there was a discussion on which groups were planning to review the 1900.7 PAR, and possibly make comments. The groups are 802.11, 802.16, 802.19 and 802.22. I mentioned that we plan to discuss the PAR on Tuesday AM2 at 11:00 AM. Since we were the only WG to have a specific time for this discussion Paul asked if representatives from the other WGs could attend that meeting and also participate. So we may get some visitors during our meeting.

Steve