[802.19] FW: [STDS-802-11] Fwd: [paws] FW: IETF 80 Audio Streaming

fyi - ref. to Gabor`s presentation on IETF-PAWS in 802.19 ...
Reinhard

From: *** IEEE stds-802-11 List *** [mailto:STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ext Dorothy Stanley
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2011 8:02 AM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11] Fwd: [paws] FW: IETF 80 Audio Streaming

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Working Group Reflector --- All,

At the mid-week plenary, I mentioned the IETF PAWS activity as one of interest to 802.11 members.

This forwarded mail is FYI. If you are interested in following the IETF PAWS BOF session (Protocol to Access White Space database)
on March 28th, but are not attending the IETF meeting, please see the audio streaming information below.

Thanks,

Dorothy Stanley
Liaison IEEE 802.11 to IETF