[802.19] A submission on interferer discovery

Hi all,

We have uploaded a new document about interferer discovery to the 802.19 document repository.

The document is a follow-up version of the document 19-11/0051r0 that we presented in the meeting last week.

We updated the terminology based on the feedback received last week and talk about interferer discovery instead

of neighbor discovery. We have polished the description quite a bit as well and that’s why we decided to create an

entirely new document with new document number.

Despite this we hope the document will facilitate discussions on methods related to interferer discovery. We hope to

see the topic be discussed further on in the reflector and in the TG1 calls starting next week. I would like to encourage

everybody to review the submission and provide comments, questions and change proposals to the email reflector.

I hope to see lively discussion on the issue so that we can improve the document and fill the obvious holes in it.

Best Regards,

Mika

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/11/19-11-0055-00-0001-discovery-of-interfering-tvbds.docx