[802.19] FW: [STDS-WG-CHAIRS] Comment Resolution Status Options in myProject Have Been Revised

All,

                The SA has changed their Comment Resolution categories.  We should use these new categories when we hold our first letter ballot.

Steve

From: Dave Ringle [mailto:d.ringle@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 12:36 PM
To: STDS-WG-CHAIRS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-WG-CHAIRS] Comment Resolution Status Options in myProject Have Been Revised

The comment resolution status options offered by myBallot and provided on the comment resolution spreadsheet, have been revised from Agree, Disagree, Out of Scope, Principle and Unresolvable and replaced with the following options:

Accepted - The ballot resolution committee accepts the suggested remedy verbatim.

Revised – The ballot resolution committee accepts the suggested remedy in principle.  This means that the ballot resolution committee will make a change to the draft based on a revision of the suggested remedy. The Resolution Detail field shall provide sufficient detail for ballot group members to understand the revision of the suggested remedy provided by the commenter.

Rejected -- The ballot resolution committee does not accept the suggested remedy. The Resolution Detail field shall provide sufficient detail for ballot group members to understand the rationale for this rejection.

The comment resolution statuses 'Out of Scope' and 'Unresolvable' have been removed, without equivalents provided, as these are effectively 'Rejected” and are marked as such. The ballot resolution committee will explain why such comments are ‘Out of Scope” or ‘Unresolvable’ with a remark in the Resolution Detail field.

The Resolution Status fields for both single comment and bulk comment response have been modified to reflect these changes.  Appropriate help pages have also been revised.

Rollout of these changes is expected 1-June-2011.

For additional details, please go to the Announcements screen in myProject, or send an email to sa-ballot@xxxxxxxx

Thank you very much.