From: ext Tuncer Baykas [mailto:tbaykas@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: 20. kesäkuuta 2011 10:42
To: STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.19] Questions related to 11/59r0

Dear Jari,

Thank you very much for your presentations,

I checked your documents one more time. I have two questions.

1) According to my understanding,  the system checks interference status for every mode II and fixed device and possible worst case mode
1 device. What is the reason behind checking interference status for slave mode II devices?

2) What are expected miss detection  and false alarm rates for interference estimation?

Best regards,
Tuncer Baykas