[802.19] System overview proposal in .doc and .pdf format

Dear All,

The mentor has now both a doc and pdf version of the very initial contribution (19-11/144) discussed in the call earlier today. The doc version is the r0 of the contribution and the pdf version is revision r1. There is no difference in the content even though the documents have different revision numbers.

Thanks for the really good discussion during the call and all the comments and questions. As noted, the plan is to continue discussions on the contribution in the reflector in addition to the weekly calls. I’m planning to send out few separate emails to facilitate discussion on selected items in the document. A few examples of the items that relate to the overview section that need to be discussed extensively already before the January 2012 interim meeting are as follows:

1)      What kind of WSOs we should define in the spec?

2)      What are the requirements for CM interconnections?

Best Regards,

Mika

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/11/19-11-0144-00-0001-system-overview-proposal.docx

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/11/19-11-0144-01-0001-system-overview-proposal.pdf