[802.19] Two revised contributions uploaded (resoluton proposals for comments #165 and #191)

Dear All,

I just uploaded two revised submissions to the mentor for comment resolution discussions hopefully already next week in our teleconference:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/12/19-12-0043-02-0001-temporary-resource-release-mechanism-proposal.doc

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/12/19-12-0057-01-0001-clarifications-to-entity-responsibilities.doc

The former one is an editorially improved and polished version of the description of mechanism which we are proposing to be included as part of Algorithm H. We presented the concept of temporarily released resources in March and this revised document describes the concept with draft normative text. A few additions to the messages and data types are proposed as well. The document is also a comment resolution proposal to comment #165.

The latter document is a bit broader and more general issue than the previous one. We submitted the first version already for the Atlanta meeting but we didn’t have time there to present or discuss it. The main difference between these two revisions is that there is no longer any discussion or proposal about keepalive mechanism for which we found a good solution in Atlanta. So, the new revision focuses purely on entity (CE, CM, CDIS) responsibilities and what does that mean in terms of procedures. Even as a document that deals with a relatively broad issue this is a comment resolution proposal to comment #191.

I wish you all have some time to go through the documents before one of our next calls during which I would like to have an opportunity to go through them and have them discussed.

If you have any comments or questions before on in between the calls on the documents please don’t hesitate to send an email to the reflector or give me a call.

Thanks and have a good weekend!

Best Regards,

Mika