[802.19] A follow-up presentation about a WSO using coexistence report announcements

Dear all,

In reference to the TG1 call earlier today I have prepared a new presentation about a WSO which receives coexistence report announcements through its CE from the CM.

In the call I was asked how a purely announcement based approach can be made to work. I have tried to answer the question in the new submission.

If you have any questions or comments on the topic itself or any of the related submissions and especially on this latest one please don’t hesitate to send me or to the reflector an email. I think it is extremely important to share views and concerns we have in order to have a good quality specification. I don’t want to wait for the San Diego meeting for all the possible discussions because we have a lot of similar topics in our agenda. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Mika

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/12/19-12-0118-00-0001-how-to-run-wso-decision-making-with-coexistence-report-announcements.pptx