[802.19] Any contributions for the TG1 call this week?

Hi All,

If you have a contribution for the call this week on Wed, August 29, please let me know within the next 24 hours.

If there are no contributions the call will be cancelled even if I announced last week a plan to have the call at least to give an update on candidate draft update status and the September meeting preparations. I think it is better to have those discussed in email in reflector rather than having a call just for them. I will send a note on those two issues anyway to the reflector in a matter of a day or two.

So, if you have a contribution which you would like to have discussed in the call this week let me know.

Best Regards,

Mika